After the January draught in initial public offerings (IPOs) – the first month since September 2011 when an IPO did not take place – The Flash welcomed the news of the first two IPOs of 2016 this past week. The debut of these two companies – both biotech plays – should signal the start of other such offerings. Although industry watchers are wondering if more companies will move into the IPO market, The Flash sees these biotech companies more as bellwethers than one-offs. Hoping for more!
We also take another look at the recent news about FWB launching its new open source navigation tool. Check out this coverage to see what Founders Finder and Founders University can do for your startup venture!
See these stories and more in this week’s Founders Flash!
- Big day for biotech IPOs…is that it? (Wall Street Journal)
- Founders Workbench launches new open source navigation tool (CityBizList)
- Startup growth tips for a slowing economy (Inc)
- Sony is relocating its entire PlayStation business to California (Fortune)
- Malware museum brings nostalgia to old cybersecurity viruses (Entrepreneur)
- Virtual Reality company Sensics plays the long game (Slate)
- China rises, Japan wanes in tech power ratings (NY Times)