The Flash may not have been around as long as Intuit, but we certainly are familiar with one of Silicon Valley’s best-known companies and its suite of personal finance and tax software. After decades of various moves and twists, the company is now reinventing itself for the cloud computing era. With the company’s sell-off last month of its traditional software business, Intuit is now continuing as an online service – and possibly will see some busy times ahead.
- Intuit relocates to the cloud (NY Times)
- Luxe raises $50M from Hertz (Business Insider)
- Tesla’s real innovation: its business practices (Slate)
- Airbnb poised for rapid growth (Bloomberg)
- Ford’s robot car passes night driving test (Recode)
- How Uber decided to give away $1M (Inc)
- IoT and the global product value chain (Entrepreneur)