The Flash pays close attention when MIT research teams produce data focusing on entrepreneurs, so we found recent research very interesting indeed. According to a report released this week by MIT researchers, U.S. entrepreneurs face their biggest challenges in achieving meaningful scale. Given the critical value startups provide to regional and national economic development, we’re very interested in what MIT has to say about high-tech startups in the U.S.
Read this story and more in this week’s Founders Flash!
- MIT research examines challenges faced by U.S. startups (Wall Street Journal)
- Transform Employee Equity Compensation in Two Steps (First Round Review)
- Mass court rules broadly on data protection and legal search (Slate)
- A net that shoots down pesky drones (Entrepreneur)
- A startup to help you become an absentee landlord (Recode)
- Uber launches in Pakistan (Wall Street Journal)
- The Skimm looks to go beyond email (Recode)
- Hampton Creek’s plans to build a food empire (Inc)