The Flash heard the buzz last week that Snapchat was on the fundraising prowl – now the numbers are in. It looks like the Los Angeles-based social media company scored a Series F haul of $1.8 billion. The successful round includes an impressive group of investors, based on a valuation that some industry experts say must be near $20 billion.
We also take a look at PillPack, a startup that is making it easy for patients on multiple medications to take the right pills at the right time.
These stories and more in this week’s edition of Founders Flash!
- Snapchat raises $1.8B in Series F funding round (TechCrunch)
- PillPack takes the frustration out of multiple medications (Inc)
- Tesla’s Gigafactory sets July 29 for grand opening (Recode)
- Why Microsoft is suing the Feds over privacy (Wall Street Journal)
- Home cleaning startup goes on a roll (Inc)
- What a good crowdfunding video should look like (Entrepreneur)