The 2012 MassTLC Leadership awards brought together hundreds of local technology executives, entrepreneurs and investors to honor the best of the best in the Massachusetts Tech Community. Several clients and friends of the Founders Workbench were among the winners, including:
- Acquia – Private Company of the Year
- Interactions Corporation – Innovative Technology of the Year, Robotics
- Celtra – Innovative Technology of the year, Mobile
- SessionM – Startup to Watch
- Tim Healy, EnerNOC – CEO of the Year
- Katie Rae, Managing Director of TechStars – Innovation Catalyst
Congratulations to all the finalists and recipients, who Tom Hopcroft, President and CEO of MassTLC, called “an incredible representation of the spirit of innovation in Massachusetts." For a full list of honorees in each category, please visit www.masstlcawards.org.
This post was authored by Founders Workbench.