At this week’s 2012 MassChallenge Awards Ceremony, 16 start-ups from an applicant pool of 1,237, were awarded a total of $1 million from MassChallenge Inc. to help them develop innovative new products. Several Goodwin Procter clients were among the winners, including:
$100k Diamond Winner:
- LiquiGlide, (Founders J. David Smith and Prof. Kripa Varanasi)
$50k Gold Winners:
- Dynamo Micropower, (Founder Jason Ethier)
- BuysideFX, (Founders David Costin and Ty Danco)
- Ministry of Supply, (Founders Aman Advani, Gihan Amarasiriwardena, Kit Hickey and Kevin Rustagi)
- recovers.org, (Founders Caitria O’Neill and Morgan O’Neill)
Congrats to these companies and to all the finalists and award winners!
Click here to watch the opening video from the awards ceremony.
This post was authored by Founders Workbench.