At this week’s 2012 MassChallenge Awards Ceremony, 16 start-ups from an applicant pool of 1,237, were awarded a total of $1 million from MassChallenge Inc. to help them develop innovative new products. Several Goodwin Procter clients were among the winners, including:
$100k Diamond Winner:
- LiquiGlide, (Founders J. David Smith and Prof. Kripa Varanasi)
$50k Gold Winners:
- Dynamo Micropower, (Founder Jason Ethier)
- BuysideFX, (Founders David Costin and Ty Danco)
- Ministry of Supply, (Founders Aman Advani, Gihan Amarasiriwardena, Kit Hickey and Kevin Rustagi)
- recovers.org, (Founders Caitria O’Neill and Morgan O’Neill)
Congrats to these companies and to all the finalists and award winners!
Click here to watch the opening video from the awards ceremony.