New York is home to a growing list of online start-ups that are dramatically changing the digital landscape. Each of these start-ups have faced and continue to struggle with similar challenges in regards to founding and funding. The AppNexus Women’s Network will host a panel discussion, featuring leading female entrepreneurs and venture capitalists in the digital space, on Tuesday, October 15th from 6:30-8:30 pm to explore these challenges, and to examine ways that New York start-ups are changing the digital frontier through new and innovative products and services.
The panel, hosted by Michael Rubenstein, President of AppNexus, and moderated by AppNexus General Counsel and Founders Workbench Advisory Board member, Nithya Das, will include:
• Hayley Barna, Founder and Co-CEO, Birchbox
• Veronika Sonsev, CEO & Founder, inSparq.com
• Anastasia Leng, Co-Founder, Makeably
• Anna Curran, CEO & Founder, CookBook Create
• Marissa Campise, Vice President, Venrock