The Flash this week takes a cyber day-trip, checking out Amazon’s pop-up loft in New York City. Known as a destination for startup founders looking to learn from each other (and, of course, to get familiar with Amazon Web Services cloud technology), we like the short video that provides thoughts about what founders should look for when researching cloud options.
Hopping over to the west coast, Silicon Valley is abuzz with the news announced on Monday morning that co-founder of Twitter, Jack Dorsey, has been named permanent CEO. Good luck, Jack!
These stories and more in this week’s edition of Founders Flash!
- A visit to Amazon’s pop-up loft in NYC (Entrepreneur)
- Jack Dorsey named permanent Twitter CEO (Tech Crunch)
- New software sifts through photos for most clickable (Wall Street Journal)
- Telco giant killer stalks another target (Inc)
- Twitter has a “wildly popular” handbook for politicians (NPR)
- Dolly: the Uber of movers and haulers? (Wall Street Journal)