What is the best advice for women entrepreneurs in terms of funding? It’s a commonly asked question, though rarely answered. Bonnie Foley-Wong, CEO of Pique Ventures, an impact investment and management company, recently shared her advice after more than 20 years of mobilizing capital for entrepreneurial businesses.
In her article, Bonnie tells female entrepreneurs, “be informed, find your community, and build your network, so that you can continue to build exciting impactful businesses.” In depth, she describes how to meet the right people, save money and learn the language of finance and law.
Learn more of Bonnie’s advice for women entrepreneurs, and more in this edition of Founders Flash.
- What every woman entrepreneur needs to know about getting funded (Forbes)
- Getting ahead of your legal affairs is the key to startup success (Tech Co.)
- 12 realistic ways to make your first $1 million (Entrepreneur)
- This accelerator is helping a social purpose for each of the sustainable development goals (Fast Company)
- Traditional SEO is more effective than ever. Here's how to use it (Inc.)