While it’s just one option in your startup journey, joining an accelerator has its perks. Once a startup is accepted into an accelerator program, a new world opens up for you, the founder. Accelerators connect you with a new network of entrepreneurs, provide you with a mentor, and free up your time to focus on product development.
So, how do you know when it’s the right time to apply to a program? Team size, prototypes and financing stage are all important factors to consider when thinking about applying to a program. But the experts agree – apply as early as you can.
Learn more about applying to an accelerator, and more in this edition of Founders Flash.
- When is the right time to apply to an accelerator? (Tech Co.)
- Crowdfunding disaster: a Silicon Valley startup takes customers’ money, shuts down (SiliconValley.com)
- 11 ways to involve employees in creating company culture (Huffington Post)
- These entrepreneurs are done waiting for Silicon Valley to close the racial wealth gap (Fast Company)
- Why you need to get out of your "idea bubble" before launching a product (Forbes)
- Pitching to Sharks: 7 ways to get the attention and respect of investors during a pitch (Entrepreneur)