While you may think each startup faces its own unique successes and blunders, most startup founders find that they face similar choices and potential roadblocks.
Entrepreneur Magazine recently shared nine fatal startup mistakes, including wasting time on side projects and forgetting to network, faced by startup companies in hopes of helping young entrepreneurs avoid the common pitfalls.
Learn the nine mistakes you should avoid, and more in this edition of Founders Flash.
- There's no excuse for making any of these 9 fatal startup mistakes (Entrepreneur)
- Could the LLC structure be a smart choice for your business? (Forbes)
- The secret life of a startup employee: it’s like being a firefighter led by an arsonist (The Guardian)
- Exclusive TechCrunch survey reveals startups and investors are divided over Brexit (Tech Crunch)
- This non-profit helps previously homeless men and women start coding careers (Geek Wire)