FinTech startups are increasingly interested in partnering with banks to expand lending in online marketplaces. While the arrangement has inspired other banks to become more involved in the FinTech space, it has also caught the attention of regulators and enforcement agencies, who are now taking a critical look at how bank partnerships operate.
In this week’s Flash, we examine bank partnerships in online marketplace lending via Goodwin’s recently published FinTech Flash article, a new series focusing on industry developments and news. Read this and more in this week’s Founders Flash!
- 3 common gaffes that sabotage most fundraising founders (Entrepreneur)
- Data shows you don’t need a co-founder (Tech Crunch)
- Nations can be startups, too (Bloomberg)
- Move over Silicon Valley. These startup cities are on the rise (Entrepreneur)
- Bay area start-ups find low-cost outposts in Arizona (New York Times)