When entrepreneurs are first starting their businesses, oftentimes the excitement of the new company overpowers any practical thought of budgeting. While many view budgeting as a necessary evil, it’s a crucial step to starting any business and can prove to be your make-or-break moment.
Recently, Forbes shared 18 budgeting tips aimed at startup founders and new entrepreneurs that show just how easy budgeting for your new company can be. The advice ranges from planning for taxes to separating your personal and business finances.
Learn all 18 budget tips from Forbes, and more in this edition of Founders Flash.
- 18 Budget Tips All New Entrepreneurs Need to Know (Forbes)
- Why We Need to Tell Different Stories About Entrepreneurs (Wall Street Journal)
- 3 Biggest Threats to Your Tech Startup in 2017 and How to Fight Them (Tech Co.)
- State of Entrepreneurship 2017: Growing Revenue, Growing Uncertainty (Inc.)
- Why Building Relationships with Investors Is the Most Important Part of Fundraising (BostInno)