Passion and motivation are among the many notable traits that make an entrepreneur successful, but which characteristics correlate with success in leadership roles?
In this issue of the Flash, we put emphasis on emotional intelligence by shedding light on these top eight critical leadership characteristics for entrepreneurs: clarity, drive, courage, authenticity, empathy, empowerment, integrity and humility.
- 8 critical characteristics of entrepreneurs (The Business Journals)
- 4 of These 5 Failed Startups Had This in Common (Business2Community)
- How Cryptocurrency Will Transform the Future of Business (Influencive)
- 10 Tips For Busy Entrepreneurs Who Want To Organize Their Work From Home and Travel Lives (Forbes)
- 3 common myths about what it takes to succeed in entrepreneurship (Ladders)