Founders and startup leaders have insanely busy schedules, and – despite the best efforts to prevent it – even the most important projects can get lost in the shuffle.
While fundraising is a particularly painful process, you never know when the perfect angel investor will call you to set up a meeting. Your pitch deck is the most crucial part of the investor interviews, and even small mistakes can cost you that investor.
Read all the tips and tricks for the best pitch deck, and more in this edition of Founders Flash.
- How to create a great investor pitch deck for startups seeking financing (Forbes)
- Search fund founders discover ‘best kept secret’ for women who want to become entrepreneurs (Geek Wire)
- Cracking the code on diversity in tech (Entrepreneur)
- The job interview will soon be dead. Here's what the top companies are replacing it with (Inc.)
- Meet Fortune’s new editor, Clifton Leaf (Recode)