It’s something we were all told as children – learn from your mistakes. Studies show that entrepreneurs who innovate in the face of failure are the ones who find success. Being able to adapt and adjust are among the top traits of successful business owners.
Success as a business owner often depends upon your attitude towards hard work and startup founders and leaders need to know that, sometimes, taking a few steps back is the only way to move forward.
Read how one company overcame failure, and more in this edition of Founders Flash.
- Want to grow as an entrepreneur? Science says fail first (Forbes)
- The top unicorns are overvalued (Tech Crunch)
- The FAA gave the first ever go-ahead for a drone to fly at a major airport (Recode)
- This adorable little robot will draw anything you do (Verge)
- The science behind what really drives performance (Inc.)
- What to do when your company's growth stalled (Entrepreneur)