With the explosive rise of entrepreneurs, owning a booming startup nowadays is no easy feat. We know there is no magic formula for becoming a successful entrepreneur, but there are a plethora of successful traits startups share. In order to grow as a business owner, it is important to note what successful entrepreneurs are doing right, and what they are doing wrong.
In this issue of the Flash, we outline four traits and lessons learned by small business owners who thrive.
- They Start Strong
- They Continually Seek New Customers
- They Invest In Their Business
- They Work Hard
Also, in this week’s Flash:
- Proof That We Can Teach People To Be Entrepreneurs (Forbes)
- 6 Ways The Most Successful Entrepreneurs Avoid Burnout (Fast Company)
- As Entrepreneurs, Indigenous Australians Find a Growing Empowerment (The New York Times)
- How Patience Pays Off for Entrepreneurs Disrupting a Traditional Industry (Entrepreneur)