Business does not stop for the holidays. As an entrepreneur, you wear many hats and are constantly working to grow your business.
As we’re in full holiday season mode, we are gifting you four survivor tips so you (and your business) can enjoy these last few weeks of 2018.
- Take it slow. Don’t let business concerns overwhelm your time.
- Schedule Downtime. In order to get some time off and unplug, it's important to schedule it.
- Focus On Revenue. Your goal through the holiday season should be to focus on sales and generate revenue.
- Be Grateful. Take some time to reflect on what you have and what you have built.
Also in this week’s Flash:
- Time Optimization: Five Methods For Entrepreneurs To Make The Most Of Their Day (Forbes)
- Eight Saudi Entrepreneurs Paving The Future (Entrepreneur)
- Entrepreneurs Are the Celebrities of the Business World (Entrepreneur)
- How To Increase Your Fundraising Success: Advice From Five Prominent Entrepreneurs And VCs (Forbes)