The Flash knows all too well the difficulty of starting a business – and the critical need for a strong legal team advising founders. From fundraising to employment compensation, sound legal advice will benefit every founder. Inc. magazine recently met with a group of tech CEOs/co-founders to find out what kind of legal counsel they receive and what they consider important from a legal perspective. The Flash was proud to see Goodwin listed among the top 5 firms that have a reputation for giving tech founders what they need in terms of legal advice. Goodwin partner Anthony McCusker was singled out for his good work in this area. And…Founders Workbench got a reference, as well!
Read about the top Silicon Valley law firms and more in this week’s Founder’s Flash!
- Entrepreneurs list Goodwin as a top Silicon Valley law firm (Inc.)
- Why Microsoft Wanted LinkedIn (The New Yorker)
- 5 Must Have Skills for Running an Online Business! (Entrepreneur)
- Uber Rival Valued at $28 Billion (New York Times)
- TextMe and Aquto Partner to Offer Wireless Data as Currency (TechCrunch)
- Is the App Boom Really Over? (Recode)