Many successful businesses are built on a strong, trusting partnership between two entrepreneurs; but a bad partnership can often mean the end of your company. Entrepreneur, a startup, founder-focused news publication, asked current entrepreneurs, founders and startup leaders to share their hard-won wisdom about what to watch out for before joining forces with a business partner.
The entrepreneurs shared savvy and sage advice, including knowing your potential partner for at least a year, taking personality tests, and accepting that it may not work.
Read all the entrepreneur’s advice on starting a partnership, and more in this edition of Founders Flash.
- 6 things to consider before partnering up (Entrepreneur)
- Like betting on sports? This app turns lost bets into charitable donations (Forbes)
- 4 ways you can help your management team grow as leaders (Tech Co.)
- How The Wizard of Oz tells you everything you need to know about being a great entrepreneur (Geek Wire)
- Twitter’s New Report: One Small Step for Diversity, One Giant Leap for Tech? (Fortune)
- Big Ten universities entering a new realm: e-sports (New York Times)