In September, NPR launched its newest podcast, “How I Built This,” where innovators, founders and entrepreneurs share their success story in their own words. From Spanx and Clif Bars to Instagram and Vice, each episode a founder shares triumphs, failures and insight.
Learn what other podcasts you should be checking out and more in this edition of Founders Flash:
- 5 perfect podcasts for newbie entrepreneurs (Rolling Out)
- The 4 C's needed to build a strong startup community (Entrepreneur)
- VIDEO: How this entrepreneur found the CEO who would take his business to $546 million in sales (Inc)
- After you strengthen your passwords, here’s how to store them (New York Times)
- 5 rising tech cities on the international scene (Tech Co)
- The growing scarcity of Series B venture rounds (Wall Street Journal)