In 2015, Lori Feinsilver, UBS' Head of Community Affairs & Corporate Responsibility in the Americas, launched Project Entrepreneur, a venture competition program, to provide women entrepreneurs the tools and resources to create high-growth, high impact companies. The venture competition draws interest from thousands of hopeful female entrepreneurs from over a hundred cities and 200 of those entrepreneurs take part in a pitch competition in April.
Learn more about Lori’s advice for female entrepreneurs in this issue of Founders Flash.
- An executive at a $3 trillion money manager shares her advice for female entrepreneurs (Business Insider)
- Small-Business Owners Expect to See Higher Revenues by the End of 2017, According to New Report (Inc.)
- Complacency Is The Enemy of Entrepreneurship (Tech.Co)
- Five Steps To Pivoting Into Entrepreneurship (Forbes)
- As Tech Start-Ups Mature, So Do Their Headquarters (The New York Times)