With the prevalence of startups today, founders and executives are no longer looking at "years of experience" as a fixed job requirement. Today's managers, leaders, decision makers and often key team members are comprised of both young and seasoned professionals who may have a range of experience in a specific industry or role. Learn more about why executives and company founders are relying less and less on pre-defined criteria during the hiring process in this issue of Founders Flash.
- Building Effective Team Dynamics In Today's Startup Environment (Forbes)
- 5 Ways to Build a Transparent Relationship With Your Investors (Tech.Co)
- This may be the selling opportunity of a lifetime for business owners (CNBC)
- How to BootStrap your New Business (EconoTimes)
- 10 Hottest Online Resources for Entrepreneurs in 2018 (HuffPost)