For technology startups, it can be difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel. With something so intricate as new technology, founders can’t always envision the end goal – a real, thriving business. That’s about to change.
This summer, 500 Startups, a seed fund and a network of startup programs, launches a data-startup oriented track for startups working on big data and machine learning problems.
500 Startups focuses on helping startups succeed with usable design, customer-focused metrics, and scalable distribution.
Learn how you can apply, and more in this edition of Founders Flash.
- 500 Startups launches data-friendly startup track to help deep tech founders succeed (Geek Wire)
- Considering a job switch? Why it pays to work at a startup even if it fails (Economic Times)
- How should corporations work with startups? (Forbes)
- How to take advantage of Facebook Live as a startup (Tech Co.)
- What a top healthcare VC looks for in founders (Fortune)
- Why I’ve stopped accepting compliments about my “hustle” (Fast Company)