All companies want to be more entrepreneurial; entrepreneurs are quick on their feet, responsive and hard workers. Startups are at the forefront of hard work and innovation, with their employees constantly working to improve the company, or the product.
If you’re looking for ways to build a more-entrepreneurial company, Inc. shares a few simple steps to help your employees act and think like entrepreneurs. These include continuing to change and experiment, encouraging feedback at all levels, and providing ownership opportunities.
Read the rest of the simple steps, and more in this edition of Founders Flash.
- 7 powerful ways to build a more-entrepreneurial company (Inc.)
- “Hip-hop is a huge equalizer”: young entrepreneurs get business inspiration from the music industry (Fast Company)
- Why don’t investors fund more emerging market startups? (Tech Co.)
- Five proven ways to get more customer reviews on Google and Facebook (Entrepreneur)
- Meet the woman disrupting the African fashion industry with technology (Forbes)