Digital marketing evolves every day and companies often fizzle out because they either couldn’t or didn’t want to keep up with changes in marketing. For startups, digital marketing is even more essential to a successful business.
This year's Digital Ascendant Conference brought together a highly curated group of leaders from some of the biggest brands in the world to talk about digital. There, one sentiment was continually repeated: if you don't know what trends are coming around the corner, you could put yourself at risk.
Digital experts shared six trends startup leaders need to pay attention to, including not creating a documented content strategy and failing to use a CMOs powerful boardroom seat.
Learn the rest of the digital marketing tips, and more in this edition of Founders Flash.
- Digital trends business owners need to be paying attention to right now (Forbes)
- Six ways to make hard decisions easier as a leader (Entrepreneur)
- How one entrepreneur is building bridges to help spur American innovation (Venture Beat)
- Inside the growing business trend of giving all your profits away (Fast Company)
- 3 things to consider before launching your mobile app (Tech Co)