Becoming a social savvy entrepreneur is the golden ticket to increasing your brand visibility, awareness and retention. With more than 208 billion active users worldwide, social media has become a crucial element to the survival of startups and small businesses worldwide.
If you’ve been out of the social loop, it’s time to jump back in.
In this issue of the Flash, we outline five ways every small business can get its social media presence up to speed: create a strategy, establish the right social media platforms for your business, keep your brand consistent, analyze and track process, and most importantly keep an eye on the competition.
- Do You Have What It Takes To Be An Entrepreneur? 6 Questions To Ask Yourself (Forbes)
- 5 Ways Every Small Business Can Get Its Social Media Presence Up to Speed (Business2Community)
- How to Let an Influencer Influence You (Influencive)
- 7 entrepreneurship money management tips you should keep in mind (Born2Invest)
- 8 Steps for the Perfect Product Launch (Entrepreneur)