With the arrival of the new year, everyone is eager for new tips and tools to keep themselves organized and productive going into the new year.
Keeping that in mind, Forbes asked the founders and CEOs featured in 2016’s Next Billion-Dollar Startups list for a life-hack or routine that keeps them productive and/or organized as a startup CEO. Tips included following a ‘zero inbox’ rule, blocking off calendar time just to brainstorm, tricking yourself into becoming a morning person and avoiding unnecessary meetings.
Learn all 17 productivity tips, and more in this edition of Founders Flash.
- How CEOs of next-billion dollar startups stay on top of business: 17 productivity tips for 2017 (Forbes)
- Tech that will change your life in 2017 (WSJ)
- Six entrepreneurs, one question: "how do you get into your Zen place?" (BostInno)
- Clean tech rises again, retooling nature for industrial use (New York Times)
- 10 top New Year's resolutions for success and happiness in 2017 (Inc.)
- Is Apple going to delete your app? Here's how you can save it. (Entrepreneur)