If you’re not using social media for your company, you’re leaving money on the table. That’s what Debby Carreau, founder and CEO of Inspired HR, firmly believes. No matter the size or industry, companies and their leaders need to be interacting with customers and potential customers online.
While leaders may prefer to stay invisible, now more than ever social media is a potential revenue builder. Consumers research products, services and companies before making a purchase; these searches are done online, often through social media reviews.
In 2017, being active and engaged on social media is no longer optional, especially for B2B companies. Inspired HR’s Carreau shares insight into building a social media presence and gives tips for maintaining a following.
Learn how to master social media, and more in this edition of Founders Flash.
- Why CEOs need to embrace social media – and How to Do it (Entrepreneur)
- 7 criteria for choosing a startup advisor (VentureBeat)
- I launched the 2.19% Founders Alliance to help women in tech help each other (Geek Wire)
- How a business owner overcame the fear of losing employees (Forbes)
- From $0 to millionaire: how 6 entrepreneurs went broke, then became successful (Entrepreneur)
- This is what you get wrong when you talk about diversity in the workplace (Recode)