Gainesville, FL-based technology company Social Evidence wants to scour your online presence, mostly through your social media accounts, for information to assist attorneys in their fact finding missions
Through an algorithm and filtering tools, the app startup will provide an efficient method of gathering and evaluating social media information that can be used in court.
Learn more about Social Evidence, the Gainesville startup community, and more in this edition of Founders Flash:
- Startup wants to scour social media to feed legal cases (Upstart Business Journal)
- VC funding dips for 5th-straight quarter; 2016 investments reach $56B; IPOs still scarce (Geek Wire)
- Seven ways SMBs and startups can make an impact in their communities (Forbes)
- Another round in the privacy vs. security debate (New York Times)
- Top 5 apps to check out: AG Drive, Melodist and more (Tech Co)