There is an art when it comes to pitching, and it’s important to remain both passionate and diligent when speaking to potential investors.
In this issue of the Flash, we are outlining key pitching tips to help you crush your next investor meeting.
- Know Your Stuff – Don’t forget, homework also includes knowing your competitor.
- Prepare For Q&A – The last thing you want is to be caught off guard.
- Less Is More – Keep the slides clean and easy to read.
- Don’t Argue With Investors – Not every investor is going to agree with you.
- Quit Exaggerating – Be careful about exaggerating when it comes to your company’s traction.
- Non-Verbals Speak Volumes – Investors are paying attention to the delivery of your pitch.
- Tell Your Story With Passion – Remember investors can sense if you have the passion and obsession to push through and build a company.