The Flash is keenly aware of the recent boom in Artificial Intelligence (A.I.), especially given the numerous companies that have received funding of late for everything from robots and other autonomous machines programmed for decision making based on A.I.
A.I. is finally taking off. Read about this peak in activity, and more, in this week’s Founder’s Flash!
- Reasons to believe the A.I. boom is real (NY Times)
- How the cloud will boost your productivity (Inc.)
- EU approves data transfer pact with the US (WSJ)
- Democratic convention taps startup to make it really social (Upstart Business Journal)
- Innovation is revolutionizing the future of work (Entrepreneur)
- The downside to cord-cutting (NY Times)