While we know, there is no set formula for becoming a successful entrepreneur, there are certain skills that can help you along your journey.
One thing is for sure, it’s important to have a diverse set of skills for the many roles you will undertake. What skills do you have that sets you apart from others?
In this issue of the Flash, we outline key skills of an entrepreneur.
- The capacity for teamwork and the ability to adapt to new situations.
- The ability to turn problem-solving ideas into action.
- Creative thinking, formulation, decision-making and initiative.
Also in this week’s Flash:
- Startup Nation? Entrepreneurs Still Toil in Macron's France (Bloomberg)
- The Ideal Team For A Female Entrepreneur (Forbes)
- The Significance Of Startup Acceleration In Developing Economies (Entrepreneur)
- Savvy Startups Like Casper and Brandless Are Investing in Brand Image First -- and You Should, Too (Entrepreneur)