Everyone knows the importance of an elevator pitch; it allows you to quickly feature your startup’s success when talking to a potential customer or investor. While it’s critical for founders and startup leadership to master the elevator pitch, you may still be missing out on an even better option – your customer’s elevator pitch.
When a consumer is happy with a product or service they received, they’re apt to share the news with their entire network of friends and colleagues. Because of this, startup founders and leaders should be focusing on fine-tuning the narrative coming from customers. Current customers sharing positive feedback can produce more customers and, possibly, even future investors.
Learn how your current customers can help your startup’s future, and more in this edition of Founders Flash.
- How a customer’s elevator pitch can boost your startup (Tech Co.)
- 3 types of awful co-workers and how to deal with each (Forbes)
- Why startups will have a major hiring advantage in 2017 (Inc.)
- Gaza is attracting the attention of Silicon Valley as young tech entrepreneurs push to solve problems themselves (Recode)
- My best advice for first-time entrepreneurs (Fortune)