Whether you’re in Silicon Valley, New York, San Francisco or another city bursting with entrepreneurs and emerging companies, you know that startups almost have their own language. The startup world can be full of jargon that can sound odd – if not downright incomprehensible – to outsiders.
Recently, the Wall Street Journal posted a quiz, asking “How Well Do You Know the Language of Startups?”
Learn how well you ‘speak startup’, and more in this edition of Founders Flash.
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know the Language of Startups? (Wall Street Journal)
- 3 Ways to Travel the World for Free Through Entrepreneurship (Entrepreneur)
- There’s Now a Way for Tech Startups to Do Business With NFL Players (Fortune Magazine)
- 5 Ways To Raise Funds For Your Startup (Huffington Post)
- 6 Entrepreneurial Approaches to Parental Leave Policies (Tech Co)