The startup life can be very challenging, and as an entrepreneur you will be faced with many taxing decisions. A great mentor can lend invaluable professional and personal insights that can be helping in elevating your business or successfully executing your vision.
In this issue of the Flash, we list five critical elements that every startup should look for in a mentor:
3. Network Effects
5. Visionary and Problem Solver
• The 7 Biggest Appointment Making Mistakes Your Small Business Can Easily Avoid (Small Business Trends)
• Four Business Challenges All Entrepreneurs Face (Business 2 Community)
• 16 startup founders share their best advice for aspiring entrepreneur (Business Insider)
• All Business – 18 Newsletters That Will Make You a Better Entrepreneur (All Business)