The lifestyle of an inspiring entrepreneur is anything but glamorous. Building a successful company is not easy, and it requires sacrifice and enough courage to face all of the challenges that may arise.
In this issue of the Flash, we share advice from Mark Cuban, Dallas Mavericks owner and star on ABC's Shark Tank.
- Business Is The Ultimate Sport
- In business, you're on, you're competing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year forever against not only people you know, but people you don't know
- Identify Your Startup's Weaknesses
- No company, no product is perfect – and you must identify your companies weaknesses so you can start to fix them
- Understand The Importance Of Inclusivity And Diversity
- If your employees look like you, you are doing it all wrong
- Resist The Urge To Raise Money
- Startups should especially be wary of raising money early, when they're asked to give up lots of equity
Also, in this week's Flash:
- How To Become An Entrepreneur Without Starting From Scratch (Forbes)
- This Year's Crop Of FinTech Innovation Lab Startups Focused On AI, Insurtech, Compliance (Forbes)
- Tech Sector Leads the Way on Positive Day for Entrepreneur Index™ (Entrepreneur)
- Why Every Entrepreneur Should Treat Their Personal Brand as Their 'Side Hustle' (Inc.)