On Friday, November 9, Goodwin Procter’s New York office will host the first Capital On Stage conference held in the United States.
Previously held in London and Amsterdam, the unconventional funding conference brings together top-tier investors and tech start-up founders.
This year, 20 VCs and Angel Investors are expected to present their views on the market, their added value, and what they’re looking for in their next investments, to more than 200 selected founders who are seeking funding.
Confirmed presenters include:
- David Aronoff, Flybridge Capital Partners
- Lauren Maillian Bass, Gen Y Capital Partners
- Murat Bicer, RTP Ventures
- Andrew Cleland, Comcast Ventures
- Jo Ann Corkran, Golden Seeds
- Harry DeMott, Raptor Ventures
- Gary Kurtzman, Safeguard Scientifics
- Charlie O’Donnell, Brooklyn Bridge Ventures
- Jason Port, Early Stage Investor
- Raju Rishi, Sigma Partners
- Brad Svrluga, High Peaks Venture Partners
- David Teten, FF Venture Capital
The conference also includes sessions on fundraising and open office hours that allow all start-ups to book 15-minute meetings with investors of their choice.
For more information on Capital On Stage, watch this video from the London event earlier this year.
To request an invitation to the New York conference, please visit this link.
This post on Venture Capital, Financing Strategies and Start-up Issues was authored by Founders Workbench.