Goodwin Procter is excited to announce Founders Workbench version 2.0, a free, online resource that helps entrepreneurs navigate the legal and organizational challenges faced by start-ups and emerging companies.
Originally launched in 2010 with free legal documents for C-Corporation formation, the site has been completely redesigned and enhanced with a comprehensive set of legal documents for establishing Limited Liability Companies (LLCs). We’ve also added two new web apps: the Capital Calculator, which allows founders to instantly calculate dilution and liquidity under different financing and exit scenarios, and a Deal Dictionary, to help introduce founders to the often obscure legal and financial terms used by VCs and angels.
You’ll find a wealth of other resources on Founders Workbench including:
- Document Driver, free, self-service tools for generating key legal documents
- Our blog devoted to a wide range of legal and industry topics relevant to start-ups
- Tips and best practices for forming, financing, operating, hiring for, growing, and protecting your company
- Articles, interviews and videos featuring insights from industry experts including successful founders, venture capital experts and advisors, as well as leading deal attorneys
- The weekly Founders Flash, with curated links to the web’s best stories, advice and tips for start-up founders
We hope you enjoy the new site and take advantage of its many offerings.