The Civilian Research and Development Foundation (“CRDF”) and Market Access International will host Start-Up Day at the Cambridge Innovation Center on September 15 from 3 to 5 pm. The event will feature a delegation of Russian and Armenian business plan winners sponsored by CRDF, with the objective to enhance participants’ understanding of the Massachusetts innovation economy, and its technology commercialization path and strategies, as well as to help participants with the creation and growth of their technology businesses through meetings with potential partners, investors and solution providers.
The event will feature a panel discussion focused on launching tech start-ups in the United States (current climate, fundraising tips and techniques, commercializing and marketing new tech products, etc.) followed by a networking reception.
The panel includes:
- Christopher Mirabile, Managing Director, LaunchPad Venture Group
- William Schnoor, Partner, Goodwin Procter
- Bob Caspe, Entrepreneur, Consultant, Professor/Entrepreneurship, Babson College
- Yelena Kadeykina, Director of Marketing, Pixability
- Catherine Mannick, Panel Moderator, CAO & General Counsel, AcadiaSoft
Meet angel investors, venture capitalists and business development executives to discuss practical approaches to expanding your business now. The event is free. Registration is available here.
This post was authored by Founders Workbench.