Capital On Stage has released the full agenda for its first ever U.S. conference on Friday, November 9 at Goodwin Procter in New York. The unconventional funding conference promises a full day of investor presentations and office hours for tech start-up founders.
Capital On Stage now has 20 confirmed VCs on the schedule, including these new additions:
- Jahan Ali – The New York City Investment Fund
- Steve Berg – RTP Ventures
- Patrick Eggen – Qualcomm Ventures
- Andy Hunt – Highland Capital Partners
- Charlie Kemper – Revel Partners
- Lucas Nelson – DFJ Gotham
- Evan Nisselson – LDV Labs
- Ellie Wheeler – Greycroft Partners
- Thomas Wisniewski – New York Angels
The pre-conference meet-up “Cocktails for a Cause” on Thursday, November 8 will feature a drive for Hurricane Sandy relief supplies and non-perishable foods.
We look forward to seeing everyone later this week!
This post was authored by Founders Workbench.