The Flash loves the Internet of Things, and all things connected. At the same time, it’s refreshing to see some hardware coming out of Silicon Valley that is not a connected consumer product. So this week we check in with a startup named Nebia, which just developed a revolutionary new product – a shower head – that just might just alter your daily bathing experience.
The Flash also commends the profile of Uber CEO Travis Kalanick in Fast Company – a good read about a true disruptor!
Look for these stories and more in this week’s Founders Flash!
- Shower startup Nebia drips in Silicon Valley money and influence (Wall Street Journal)
- An in-depth profile of Uber CEO Travis Kalanick (Fast Company)
- This Boston company thinks it has solved digital publishing’s revenue problem (Boston Globe)
- Who owns the IP needed to repair electronics? (NPR)
- BlackBerry goes deeper into security with Good Technology acquisition (NY Times)
- FinTech startup FundBox raises $50M in funding (including from Jeff Bezos) (Inc)