The Flash was starting to wonder what became of Bitcoin. But a recent surge based on interest from both Wall Street and China has the digital currency enjoying a new bout of speculative frenzy – including steady gains in the price of a single Bitcoin and a spike last week that represents the biggest rally since the online currency started a swoon in 2014.
We also check in on Alphabet, the holding company created by Google founder Larry Page as a way to free him up for big ideas.
Check out these stories and more in this week’s Founders Flash!
- Bitcoin surges after a brief lull (NY Times)
- Why Larry Page created Alphabet (Fortune)
- Japan’s ‘Robot Taxi’ service is underway (Quartz)
- Chronos goes big on smartwatch push (Wall Street Journal)
- 50 women who are influencing the tech industry (SkillCrush)
- Silicon Valley insiders’ poll (The Atlantic)