The Flash is always on the lookout for any influences that might impact the US startup market, including macro-economic conditions and tech changes being implemented in the sector that might alter the small business landscape. In this edition of Founders Flash, we look at an analysis of trends that bear watching over the next 12 months, including:
- How the on-demand economy is changing our labor force;
- Only modest changes on the policy front;
- Restricted access to capital;
- Reduced tech costs producing greater efficiencies; and
- Fully-realized cloud technology capabilities.
Check out these trends, and more startup coverage, in this week’s edition of Founders Flash!
- 5 trends in 2016 that all entrepreneurs should track (Entrepreneur)
- India’s e-commerce kings break into the billionaire’s club (Wall Street Journal)
- Should Palantir staff believe the unicorn flyers? (Bloomberg)
- Samsung wins appeal in $120B patent suit vs. Apple (ReCode)
- Big tech companies back Apple in spat with FBI (ReCode)
- Company makes $70M selling random items on Amazon (Inc)