The Flash has been a big fan of the innovative “Startup Institute” since it opened in Boston a little more than 4 years ago. The institute’s unique curriculum has allowed professionals young and old to follow their dreams by teaching them skills essential for employment at the world’s most innovative companies. As of today, it boasts more than 1,000 alumni, most of who have gone on to play major roles at companies that continue to push the limits. What makes the Startup Institute so different? Well, what really catches the Flash’s attention is its heavy emphasis on cultural and emotional intelligence – two areas in which many of today’s recently graduated students are severely lacking.
We also take a look at Goodwin’s rebrand – and move to new digs. Check it out in this week’s Founders Flash!
• Startup Institute goes on hunt for new leader (Upstart)
• Goodwin Procter re-brands, moves offices to seaport (Goodwinlaw)
• 4 must see TED talks that scare and excite us (Entrepreneur)
• Why virtual reality matters (Recode)
• 6 things that are ruining your personal brand (Inc.)