When a startup succeeds, it’s celebrated for creativity and innovation. But there’s a lot that goes on behind the scenes that is never noted, an unsung hero when unicorn startups prosper: accelerators.
Accelerators provide advice, guidance and various forms of support for businesses in the startup phase. They nurture the company through its many stages and give them the support to succeed in the long run. While it’s crucial to research startups and their success, it’s also important to know which accelerators are in your area.
Technology publication Tech Co takes us inside six of the best accelerators to watch in 2017.
Read more about the accelerators, and more in this edition of Founders Flash.
- 6 accelerators to watch out for in 2017 (Tech Co)
- Tech entrepreneur explains importance of intense specialization (Entrepreneur)
- How blockchain tech companies can elevate their marketing tactics (Forbes)
- United States of Amazon in 2017: interactive graphic shows where the tech giant is growing now (Geek Wire)
- 10 must-read business books for 2017 (Inc)