While growth is essential to a startup’s success, rapid and uncontrolled growth can often lead to unintended changes or mistakes. When a company begins onboard employees and build new teams, it’s important for the company culture to remain intact.
It’s easy to become overwhelmed with new staff members joining, but creating and protecting a defined culture will help companies stay on track. Once a company has created and defined a common belief structure, it will need to be polished, revisited and protected.
Read other tips on maintaining company culture, and more in this edition of Founders Flash.
- Why Maintaining Your Startup Culture Will Be Key to Rapid Growth (Tech Co.)
- How to Solve Problems at Work Before They Happen (Inc.)
- In His Goal to 'Fix the Internet,' Andy Ory Is Taking on Tech Giants (BostInno)
- 10 Millennials Share Their Best Advice For Work-Life Balance (Forbes)
- The Top 20 Venture Capitalists Worldwide (New York Times)
- Entrepreneurs Upbeat on Economy (Wall Street Journal)