Summertime in the corporate world means a lot of things, but to leaders and our HR friends it often means one thing – review season. With review meetings and contract reviews right around the corner, it may be time to confirm your leadership style is working.
Inc. shared five common leadership mistakes that even the best bosses make; are you sure you’re not making any of the same mistakes?
The easy-to-make leadership mistakes include forgetting to provide coaching and mentoring, lack of recognition, and not listening to your employees complaints or questions.
Learn more about common leadership mistakes, and more in this edition of Founders Flash.
- Five leadership mistakes even the best bosses make (Inc.)
- 8 apps that can fix all of your public speaking problems (Fast Company)
- 'Moms are persona non grata': are tech startups hostile to working mothers? (The Guardian)
- How an accelerator can help startups gain mentors and credibility (Tech Co.)
- From Silicon Valley to Doha: 500 Startups launches accelerator program in Qatar (Venture Beat)