We are all familiar with the definition of success: the accomplishment of an aim or purpose. But every entrepreneur defines success differently, and in today’s world finding it can be a challenge. Today, achieving success takes more determination and initiative than it ever did before.
In this issue of the Flash, we share eight things entrepreneurs can do differently to attain success.
- Be 100% Focused On The Client
- Expand The Network, And Make The Right Connections
- Have A Vision Statement And Stick To It
- Mind What You Consume And How Much
- Take Time To Listen
- Vet Your Investors
- Consider All Options
- Go With Your Gut
- Retirement Planning for Small Business Owners (Business2Community)
- 8 common mistakes startup founders make, according to former executives at Facebook and Foursquare (Business Insider)
- Want to Invest in an ICO in 2018? Here's All You Need to Know (Entrepreneur)